With a name like “Ziglar,” you know what Tom Ziglar has to say about helping small business owners finally reach their goals – and reach them faster – has to be worthwhile.
Tom, son of legendary business trainer, motivational speaker and author, Zig Ziglar, is our special guest on the April 15th edition of Business Unconventional. He will also be conducting two live seminars in Colorado on April 26th and April 27th. (Full details below.)
Phoning in from Ziglar Inc. headquarters in Plano, Texas, Tom shares with co-hosts David Biondo and Dean Rotbart some of the core lessons of his new book, Born to Win: Find Your Success Code, co-written with his dad. (Hear the interview now by clicking here.) The book offers straightforward wisdom on how to get focused, organized and systematized.
Unlike Zig, who was broadly focused in his training, Tom, the CEO of Ziglar Inc., has chosen to tailor his message and training to small business owners and entrepreneurs – a perfect fit for the Business Unconventional listening audience.
As his official bio notes, “As a small business owner, Tom knows the stresses and joys that come along with keeping a business viable and strong in any economy.”
Tom and his colleague, Howard Partridge, will be presenting two one-day Born to Win seminars in Colorado in April. On April 26th, Ziglar and Partridge will offer their insights to business owners in Greeley; followed by a repeat performance on April 27th in Denver.
Each one-day seminar will be divided into five power-packed sessions offering useable, repeatable, tested insights and advice. They are:
- The Ziglar Goal-Setting Process
- Phenomenal Marketing and Sales
- How to stop being a slave to your business and transform it into a predictable, profitable, turnkey operation.
- Born to Win for Business Leaders
- Pulling it all together
Seats to both events, which run from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., are very limited. To register, click here: http://www.phenomenalproducts.com/borntowin/
As Zig Ziglar often says, “You were born to win, but to be a winner, you must plan to win, and prepare to win, before you can expect to win.”
Also on our April 15th edition of Business Unconventional:
- Segment One: Terry Douglas and Christie Denniston of Catapult Public and Investor Relations are in-studio to offer listeners highlights of their recent presentation to the Western District Conference of the Public Relations Society of America. (Listen Now to Part 1.)
- Segment Two: Part 2 of the conversation with Terry Douglas and Christie Denniston of Catapult Public and Investor Relations. Plus, Homer Hudson Hillis, Jr., Certified Entrepreneur #1, discusses why every business owner should develop an effective customer referral system. (Listen Now)
- Segment Three: Featuring special guest Tom Ziglar. (Listen Now)
- Segment Four: Hear priceless advice from Lauren E. Miller, a nationally recognized expert on anxiety relief and stress reduction; an author; motivational speaker; and one-to-one coach. A majority of her clients are business owners and entrepreneurs. (Listen Now)